1) With an minimum investment of $25,000 dollars you will acquire 10,000 shares of common stock. If you invest $55,000 or more we will offer you a free membership in the ranch. That would be a $10,000 immediate return on investment and provide you with 22,000 shares at the entry level.
2) Rancho El Chonete will be offering dividends very shortly! We project within two years and if we pay out $1.00/share that money is a huge return on investment (ROI). This is our goal, with your investment we will be that much closer to meeting it. Our promise is to build investor confidence and exceed our projections. Dividends may fluctuate and will be reflective of our progress. Right now, project construction is in full swing, and we have land around us that ranchers want to sell us. All projections on target.
3) Our members have purchasing power! Five Hundred (500) memberships at four (4) per group plus one sponsored child and one family member for each child equates to twenty-five hundred 3000) plus people flowing through our home every year. That is Purchasing Power! This will give our members huge discounts on most if not all off ranch adventures. Our Membership value has increased, now closer to actual market value. If it remains here, holding a market value of Ten Thousand dollars ($10,000) and sell 200 there well that is huge foundational cash flow for this business which we will be either reinvesting or paying a portion out to our initial investors, our stockholders. Dividends will be adjusted to reflect our growth.
4) When each group of four (4) spends just five hundred dollars ($500) per person per week times (x) Three Thousand (3,000) people well that adds up to $1,500,000/ year spent during their membership term of Five (5) years equalling $7.5 Million and that is conservative! Lets say we sell 200 Memberships/yr. At the current price of $10,000 = $2,000,000 + $1,500,000 OR $3,500,000. (This does not include anything from our subsidiaries.)
If our stock is trading at five (5) times earnings, that is over fourteen $17.5 million in value divided by Two (2) million shares that is just under nine dollars ($8.75) per share or an increase of almost Five Hundred Percent (400%) over Five (5) years!
Do you hear the jingle of DIVIDENDS? One dollar ($1.00) per share over the Five (5) years that would be a pretty good looking dividend and leave 2 million dollars in operating capital for the ranch. The value of the ranch has GROWN!
5) If we stick with the membership price of just $10,000 and do not raise it to the average market value of $25,500 (Proven at www.duderanches.com) then with 500 limited memberships that would raise the company $5 million. That is before they spend a dime in recreational activities or just buying food or supplies at the ranch store. That is enough for right now!
6) THE TWIST! With the support of our investors… we are going to make family life more liveable for parents with autistic children. This will have no effect on our dividends or capital gains, in fact I believe it will enhance everything! This expense is Ninety Nine Percent (99%) the reason we are doing this for you! Every membership sponsors an autistic child for a free week at the ranch. This child will need to bring a family member of loved one! All activities accommodations and meals are Ranch responsibility! We will be bringing down from the states professional Therapists who will also have on ranch expenses paid; but they volunteer to work with the kids in all the events and activities and to develop the programs around a ranch life setting to broaden the focus of these children. Coming in Groups of ten these weeks will be set up by our concierge! Some of these children may even one day be working on the ranch. WE ARE GOING TO MAKE A POSITIVE, LOVING DIFFERENCE IN THEIR LIVES! WE ARE GOING TO GIVE THEM HOPE FOR TOMORROW! Details can be seen on our Membership Matters page!
7) Finally you will receive benefits that the membership does not offer like hanging with the ranch owners at the ranch house or working with management programs for the children or visiting our other ranches to work when the owners or guides need some help there. Like the waterfall tours or Safri Cano Blanco, These are adventures that will not be afforded regular members. Or you may become a guide on our float fishing trip for a day or have to take some members rafting? You’re an owner you are more than a guest!
8) Can’t forget this little tidbit; Our president is not in this for the money! He already enjoys his life at home on the ranch. With his extensive background in money markets he is well aware that you may be. Management has an open door policy for suggestions. Although you are not a general partner in the ranch, we have an open door policy or at least the president does! And that is what matters here. He will listen to any and all suggestions as to how to make your experience better. He will utilize your contacts if you have them and they can help us make this a better world, A Rancho El Chonete World is a place where we all live happily ever after!