1) Can I sponsor someone I know or my own child?
Yes, Our autistic programs are set up so any member can sponsor their child please feel free to refer to our upcoming calendar for dates we will have the Therapists at the ranch to work with the children.
2) What do I have to do to sponsor a child?
Choices are made in the final section of the membership form. Check the box I know someone and will sponsor that person or I will allow the ranch to bring a child from Costa Rica to participate in our therapy programs.
3) Will this have an impact on my family’s plans to enjoy the ranch and all its benefits?
No, You have your own private accommodations as well as they do. They may or may not be joining group activities of the members based on the therapy schedules. Your comings and going should never have interference with what they do as a group.
4) What happens if I don’t sponsor a child will I get a discount?
The ranch has a goal to help as many children as it can. Your membership is your membership the sponsored child is a separate issue from your membership and it is handled by the professionals at the ranch. All your ranch benefits will come to you just the same.
5) Can we sponsor more than one child?
Yes, we have a donation acceptance program were with a donation of a certain amount you will honor a child with much-needed assistance.
6) How will we know that we actually sponsored a child and that child did come and receive special assistance?
When a child has completed their therapy at the ranch during the time of therapy scheduled your membership can be rewarded by knowing that will provide you a thank you card with a picture and introduction to your Child/children sponsored.